The video surveillance market, which includes Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), is expected to reach $42.81 billion by 2019, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1%, according to a new report from Transparency Market Research. Increased security concerns has seen the Video Surveillance market to expand beyond the traditional use cases and increased adoption in homes and small business.
CEBS Video Analytics identifies events, attributes or activities in the video through video analysis of the environments. It helps user to organize and share the insights from the data to make accurate and smarter decisions.
- Advanced search and detection of person/object and the environment.
- Detection of Audio Aesthetics of the surrounding environments
- Real Time processing and Batch processing.
- Expansive safety and security capabilities.
- Businesses can have better insight on their consumers.
Our solution is an add-on solution that complements and works with the existing setup in the Home or Small business, thereby protecting the existing investment. It integrates with most of the existing VMS (Video Management Solution) propositions. We support three different environments.