CEBS is at the forefront of this revolution, offering comprehensive solutions that facilitate all aspects of E-Marketplace trade and supply chain integration.
From livestock to construction, retail, aviation, travel & transportation, engineering & computers, manufacturing, textile to petrochemicals, e-marketplaces are popping up in every industry and niche imaginable. They are the forerunners of tomorrow's truly networked market, where everything—product, pricing, business relationships and the markets themselves—will be liquid and ever changing.
CEBS E-Marketplace asset besides gaining access to a critical mass of buyers and a multitude of sellers also offers:
- Quick time to market
- Low cost of operations and ease of participant setup and enablement
- Support B2C, B2B, B2B2C, C2B, Buy-side, Sell-side E-Marketplaces.
- Role-based access control and approval flows
- Full Catalog & Content Management by Seller and Store level
- Aggregated catalog, with organization-unique views
- Searchable, filterable content
- Variety of trading mechanisms (ex: auction, reverse auction, contracts)
- Support for buying and selling at desired terms and conditions
- Tracking and reporting of buying and selling activity
- Easy deployment, quick and highly configurable
- Designed for current and future success
and many more…