This statement applies to CEBS Web Sites Worldwide.
In general, you can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide better service.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By CEBS and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In a non-identifiable format for analysis.
- To develop our business relationship if you represent CEBS Business Partner or Vendor.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser. Change/Modify This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously